From Faro prepare for an unforgettable trip on the blue waters of the Algarve in an exciting or relaxing boat trip along the beaches and sights the Algarve has to offer.
Dolphin watching trips are accompanied by a specialized local guide who will identify different species and interpret the behavior of the dolphins, making your trip an unforgettable experience.
The trip start with a short briefing about the route and the species we will able to see. The coastal waters of the Ria Formosa in the Faro area are natural habitat of several species of Dolphins. The most common species found here are the Bottlenose Dolphin, Common Dolphin and Striped Dolphin.
You have the opportunity to observe other forms of Marine Life, such as some Northern Gannet, Shearwaters, Northern sea Petrel sea birds and some species of fish Sunfish, Flying Fish, Marlins and Blue Fin Tuna
- Duration: 2H00
- Price: Adult – 40€ / Child (from 5 to 10 years old) – 25€
- Capacity: 11 people
- The waters of the Algarve are rich in fish which makes our fishing activity a fun and well spent moment, usually the exits are done in the morning avoiding strong winds or ripples.
- The most common species are: seabream, red bream, mackerel, horse mackerel among others.
- Bring your ID so that we can issue your fishing license.
- Take a tablet for sea sickness if you are not used to sailing.
- Bring a coat, the temperature at sea is always lower.
- Always bring sunscreen, hat and mineral water.
- This activity depends on sea conditions, always book in advance.
Boat trip Barrier island
We also provide custom made private tours please us the form for information or call 00351 918354714