Stand Up Paddle Adventures in Faro and other areas of the Algarve, Portugal.
Paddle Surf SUP, Faro, Algarve is based in Faro but organizes SUP Stand up paddle adventures all over the Algarve for small to medium groups everyday of the week all year round, when the weather and waves allow.
Let us share the Algarve’s waterways with you and you’ll come to love it as much as we do. Learn to safely stand up paddle on one of our two hour tours and cruise past marvelous rock formations, cozy little coves and mysterious coastal caves. Pick one of three locations to paddle in and join the new world of stand up paddling, it’ll change you life!
Stand up Paddle is one of the most exiting and relaxing ways of visiting the caves along the coast, get to know the internal lakes or the fabulous Ria Formosa area of Faro along the coast.
Stand up paddle gives you the possibility to visit beaches otherwise hard to reach under the guided eye of professionals that take safety into high regard and that are fully licensed to instruct and guide your tour.
Why Algarve SUP?
- You need professional instruction, right? That’s why we’re ASI certified instructors. We’re insured, a registered tour operator and internationally certified for your peace of mind.
- We chose the best inflatable boards on the market, because we want you to have a comfortable Stand Up Paddle experience. Why did we choose inflatable paddle boards?
- they’re super safe (you don’t hurt yourself on them when you fall)
- incredibly responsive
- don’t get damaged
- and amazingly easy to transport. Just roll them up and put them on your back!
- To learn easily, you need a well researched lesson plan. Paddle boards are not pedalos and we don’t just dump you on a board and leave you. Stand Up Paddle is an aspiring Olympic sport and the fastest growing watersport in the world, as a result we feel honoured to share our passion with you.
- We’re real and we’re seriously committed and have completely given up our day jobs to teach you paddle-boarding.
Prices and tours
Faro SUP paddle boarding in the Algarve capital
Quick details pertaining to all Faro SUP tours.
- 2 hour stand up paddle board tour
- Leaves from Faro Marina (map below)
- All equipment included
- All instruction included
- Tour leaves by appointment (please book)
Due to the area, which is protected from wild seas or strong winds, this tour is possible the entire year round! Because of these aspects this tour is very suitable to those who have never tried Stand up paddle surf before and want to learn in a peaceful safe surrounding.
Price per person €35 minimum 2 people.
Stand up paddle over to the Benagil Cave
Our very own Benagil Cave is garnering a ton of attention these days. You can take a boat tour in there but I know you’re a little more adventurous than that, right? Due to huge public demand, I’ll be running daily tours into the cave. Yes, every day we’ll be meeting early and setting off on a dawn paddle through the lime green waters that surround this coastal cave.
This tour leaves from Benagil beach which is roughly halfway between Portimao and Albufeira.
Price per person €35 minimum 2
Coastal tour starting from Armação de Pera
Starting from Armação de Pera we conduct a coastal tour daily.
Price per person €35 minimum 2
- Swimwear, (quick dry shirts are great if you have)
- Cap or hat
- Extra water
- Warmer/Drier clothing for afterwards
For details, reservations or custom requests, please use the following form or give us a call!