Páteo Alfacinha was created in 1981 by Vitor Seijo, a passionate and knowledgeable member of the city of Lisbon, where he built his dream, recovering the past in a once neglected area of the city.
Who has never heard about Pateo Alfacinha? Its the recreation of a small piece of typical Lisbon, close to the Ajuda Palace.
After rough times, it relaunches with venues for events and a summer restaurante “A Horta”, with fishes and meats on the grill, upon the views over the Tagus river.
This is a multifaceted venue with a maximum capacity of 900 people, where you can book the Pateo in its entirety and exclusively, or only one of the several rooms available.
A Lisbon classic, now ready for any kind of events!
A fully restored typical Lisbon pateo for events up to 900 pax!
Faithful to his passion for Lisbon, Vitor Seijo thought of to concentrate in a Páteo living spaces fro the popular, nobility, traditional trade. Like this, recreated several typical spaces:
– St Anthony’s chapel tired;
– The barber shop;
– The tavern with the clay mugs hanging, typically Portuguese;
– A bakery with a wood oven, always ready to function and in use;
– The Hall of Prayers
– The brewery, with the beautiful tiles;
– The Mariquinhas house, which represents the houses that the little houses inhabited at the beginning of the Century XX.
– Recently restored Noble Hall, where enjoys a palatial environment;
– The Winter Garden. After 30 years the Páteo Alfacinha continues local multifaceted where groups can
meet with restaurants, function rooms, offices for exercise its activity and even spaces dedicated to art, such as the tiles, the Art Gallery with exhibitions temporary exhibitions of great Portuguese artists and the school of Fado. It is an area that can host groups of up to 900 pax comfortable and its combination of indoor and outdoor spaces are perfect for events at any time of the year.
To receive a fully customized proposal or suggestion for your event, please call 00351938328865 or use the form below.