The brand new Iberostar Lisboa is the key to unlocking all that the Portuguese capital has to offer. Bohemian Lisbon for romantic getaways, the best, most modern places to go shopping, or an ideal destination for your business trips. Find out why this well-connected 5-star hotel in the center of Lisbon is perfect for you:
- 5-star rooms. You can choose between rooms with city views, doubles perfectly for business trips or luxury suites in which you can relax to the max. Ah! And they all have 24-hour room service so that you’ll be left wanting for nothing.
- Exquisite flavours. Local and international cuisine, buffet breakfast, à la carte restaurant, the best cocktails… The dining options at this hotel are so varied that you’ll barely have enough time to try them all!
- Infinite relaxation. You have an outdoor pool with a bar on its terrace and a sun terrace to get a tan without even leaving the hotel. Sip on your favourite drink while stretching out on a sun lounger, catch some rays and take a refreshing dip whenever you like.
- Spectacular spa. Lose yourself in the aromas and oils of a relaxing massage or enjoy a steam bath; these are just some of the moments that you can experience at the wellness centre and spa at this hotel in Lisbon.
- Perfect events. The function rooms at this hotel will help ensure that your conference or celebration is a big success. With six rooms, terraces and every kind of space to choose from, it couldn’t be simpler to organize your event.
You can’t leave the Iberostar Lisboa without:
- Visiting the Belém neighborhood. Climb up its famous Tower, gaze out to sea from up on high, and finish up by trying the delectable Belém pastries.
- Escaping from it all in the wellness area. Discover how to leave your worries behind with the bubbles of this heated pool in the spa at your hotel.
- Seeing for yourself that, as the Portuguese saying goes, “there are more recipes for cod than days in the year”. It’ll be delicious finding out. With oven-baked au gratin potatoes… Don’t miss the chance to try the local cuisine’s most famous ingredient in all its forms!
The best-kept secret:
Vertical gardens. You may well have seen many types of garden, but quite possibly none as impressive as those at this luxury hotel in Lisbon. You’ll find them on the terrace of the outdoor pool, and they’re the perfect setting for organizing your events in this wonderful city.
Event hosting at the Iberostar Lisboa hotel
At this 5-star hotel, you’ll have modern, spacious facilities to host your events in Lisbon, whether its inside its meeting rooms or out on its spacious terrace with a garden.
This specialized hotel for events has seven conference rooms with capacity for 300 people. They can be perfectly adapted to every type of event and are ideal for meetings, presentations, and company events. Plus, the conference rooms feature very complete audiovisual equipment and free Wi-Fi to make sure that all the attendees have the services they need.
The ballroom at the Iberostar Lisboa is one of the capital’s most exquisite event halls to host your celebrations. From the most romantic wedding to the most exclusive company event. It features 270 m2 that can be turned into three spaces or a large multipurpose room, and a 200 m2 foyer that’s perfect for welcome cocktails. There is also a cloakroom service.
For other details, please use the reservation form or call us, 00351 918354714!