Kite surfing on Carcavelos beach Lisbon is for all that want to try kite surfing or have kite surfed before.
Beginners will be explained the basics of kite surfing and by the end of the 2 hour session will already understand and have a reasonable basis for future kite surfing. The lessons are conducted on the beach of Carcavelos, which is one of the main and largest beaches just outside of Lisbon. Easy access by both car and train and it has free parking on the large parking area close to this beach make it a favourite of many people. The beach has many bars, restaurants and other activities in and above the water.
Kite surfing is an energetic and innervating experience and a wonderful way to spent time on this beach and in it’s waters!
- All equipment included.
- Personal accident insurance and liability.
- Activity Duration – 2 hours
- You should know how to swim and be in good physical condition.
- Places – Montijo, Sesimbra and Cascais
- The realization of this experiment depends on the weather.
- Price – € 45.00
- You should bring comfortable clothing.
- Activity available all year.
- All instructors are certified IKO (International Kiteboarding Association) and members of FPKITE, fulfilling all the legal requirements for a safe adventure and smoothly.
Reserve through live chat!
or use reservations form